General Discussion
     Last.fm submission
Register To Post
Poster Thread
Prodoc
(Not too shy to talk)

Posted on: 2007/12/28 19:44

Last.fm submission
Did anyone ever succeed in getting Yamipod to submit iPod played track to Last.fm? Until this day, only tracks played in Yamipod get submitted, non of the tracks played on the iPod itself ever got submitted. I'm not running iTunes, I close all iTunes services (iPodService.exe, etc.) that are running in the background before I connect the iPod and run Yamipod, the time zone input field is set to '+1'. What am I doing wrong? How do I get it to work on my iPod G5?
Prodoc
(Not too shy to talk)

Posted on: 2008/1/10 18:25

Re: Last.fm submission
I take it that no one is able to submit tracks to last.fm then?
Posted on: 2008/1/25 3:54

Yes I was able to back with my iPod 30gb.
What do you do when you try submitting them?
You know there's a button especially for right?
Prodoc
(Not too shy to talk)

Posted on: 2008/1/25 10:34

Thanks for the reply.

The only thing I do is launch Yamipod and expect it to submit the tracks. That's what it does with tracks played in Yamipod itself as well. What button are you talking about?
The only thing I know of is the 'Tools - Advanced - Last.fm...' section. Here, the 'Pending' and 'Sent' tab is always empty with the exception of tracks played in Yamipod.

P.s. By the way, the option 'Submit tracks played on iPod' is checked in the preferences.
Posted on: 2008/2/12 19:43

Well in the options, in the Last.fm tab, did you put your last.fm username and password?
But if it's checked and there's nothing in the "Pending" tab, there's something weird going on.
Prodoc
(Not too shy to talk)

Posted on: 2008/2/13 2:10

Yes, account info is entered correctly. It does submit songs which I play in YamiPod itself, just not played songs on the iPod after I connect the iPod and start YamiPod.
Posted on: 2008/2/13 23:35

Did you try unchecking the option to submit tracks, close Yamipod, reopen Yamipod, check the box, save the changes and try again?
Other than that I don't know.

Register To Post