General Discussion
     adding songs back to iTunes
Register To Post
Poster Thread
daehwot
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2007/2/1 23:34

adding songs back to iTunes
I love your product! When my computer crashed, I thought all my music was forever locked onto the iPod - until it eventually crashes.

I have one question about putting my music back onto my hard drive. I direct copied all of the music files to the iTunes Music folder, but iTunes (v.7.0.2) doesn't seem to recognize that the music's in there. The only way I can get it to recognize it is to manually add files to the library. This works fine, but seeing as I have 3600 songs, it will take me quite awhile. Is there any function in Yamipod that will make this go faster, or do you have any tips on how to do this?
yamipod
(Webmaster)

Posted on: 2007/2/1 23:40

Re: adding songs back to iTunes
no, that's the fastest you can get.

----------------

gorgatron
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2007/2/13 9:03

It totally sucks, but true, you have to add everything manually. I feel your frustration, as i had to do about 6000+ a while back.
lappygirl
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2007/2/25 3:28

Ok, I have the exact same problem! My hard drive crashed, HP sent me a new one. I transferred all of my purchased songs from my iPod to iTunes, but found YamiPod on a friend's suggestion to transfer the ones from CDs. HOW do I do this? How to I transfer the songs back to iTunes? Please, someone help! I don't care if I have to do it one at a time, I just want my songs back!

Lappygirl
Posted on: 2007/2/25 7:52

This is replying back to "daehwot" and "Lappygirl". There's another program that can get your songs back and put them into your iTunes if you wish. The software is called iGadget and its only for windows.

Here's a link to the website iGadget
Here's a link to a video demonstrating how to put your music back into iTunes. iGadget Video

You can use the software without limitations for 15 days and after 15 days if you wish to keep using it you can buy it.

hope that helps!

Register To Post