Development & Bugs
     ITUNES 7, FUNDRAISE [OLD]
Register To Post
Poster Thread
trpfeifer
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2006/9/20 6:34

Re: ITUNES 7 (UNSUPPORTED FIRMWARE) FUNDRAISE
I was going to donate but the paypal link isn't creating an invoice (just takes me to paypal.com).
yamipod
(Webmaster)

Posted on: 2006/9/20 12:13

As long as I know, no.

Tomas
yamipod
(Webmaster)

Posted on: 2006/9/20 23:39

As donations come in extremely slowly it would be helpful to receive other iTunesDB files in the meantime.

I need iTunesDB of iPods with at least one game on it, don't need others at the moment

Thanks,
Tomas

tbarron
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2006/9/21 4:56

How long do you estimate it will take you to fix this? I am extremly grateful for YamIpod, but considering i am below 18 and without a credit card i cannot donate. Your program is very helpful and i use it frequently. I was very disappointed to find i could no longer update with the new itunes 7. Any estimate would be helpful.
sarbyn
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2006/9/21 20:15

Where I can send my iTunesDB? It's about 4 mb....
yamipod
(Webmaster)

Posted on: 2006/9/22 1:30

zipping it should shrink it quite a bit. info[at]yamipod.com
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2006/9/23 5:14

..sorry,. forgot to mention ...that after the first iTunes update 6.0 to 7.0... 7.0 in turn updated the iPod nano (4G) firmware from 1.1 (I believe it was) to 1.2 !!!

I think this 1.2 version of the iPod firmware started the real problem..

Regards,

Oliver
Posted on: 2006/9/24 4:12

umm one i thikn u would be crazy of u alowed people to veiw source and 2 u dotn need a credit card u use a system called pay pall lol. u can attach ur banck card and use that.
tbarron
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2006/9/24 5:37

i don't have money period
mrmagic526
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2006/9/24 6:40

olly how about maybe learning how to spell?

Anyway this has NEVER been an open source project. For his time and effort we should donate some... If you find a use for the software then send some money in. It's like voting.... If you don't vote the STFU when it comes to politics..... Here if you don't donate then don't place any demands on the author because you have no right since you are a freeloader..... be happy with what you get and STFU if you don't donate. You have no right to complain or place demands.

The new ipods 5.5g as they are being called by the community have several issues with custom programs. You cannot install rockbox or ipod linux. Ipodpatcher doesn't recognize them at all to allow patching of the bootloader to get the alternate os's loading. I sold my old 60 gig video ipod off and just recieved my 80 gig.... now I cannot use any of my favorite programs.... Oh well.... my own fault there. At least I can play games on it. Rockbox is awesome for any of you who have earlier Ipod versions. I was playing pacman with rockbox months ago, as well as Doom....

Well on my next paycheck I'll be sending in $20 to the cause..... I loved using yamipod, I have OS X, Windows xp and linux.... although I still had problems getting yamipod for linux working.. I'm a linux newbie.....

Magicman
« 1 (2) 3 4 »

Register To Post