COMMUNITY

Back to Forum Index
   General Discussion
     some one please help!!!!!!!
Register To Post
Poster Thread
Posted on: 2006/9/11 18:23

some one please help!!!!!!!
hi everyone. i'm a US Marine currently deploye to iraq and i love using yamipod. me and my men are able to exchange songs from everyone else because of this program and let me tell you how greatful we are for this!!!!! it makes the long days go by fast. but i did something to my program so that it doesnt show the songs anymore!!!!!! i dont know what i did but i cant get it back to the way it was. i tried downloading it again and extracting then running it and it still shows up the same way. it only shows the artists and the albums and even on those it wont let me scroll all the way to the bottom. it happened when i "restored" the window from taking up the full screen and me clicking on something cause one of these knucklehead bumbed into me and viola! its messed up!!!!! some one please help!!! help me out mr. yami or anyone!!!!
yamipod
(Webmaster)

Posted on: 2006/9/12 3:31

Re: some one please help!!!!!!!
Carefully read: http://www.yamipod.com/main/modules/docs/help/corruptedipod.php

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Tomas

Posted on: 2006/9/12 15:43

the problems still there! it said in the document that if iTunes is working there's no need to repair! and my iTunes is working just fine. should i still go ahead with the repair? i don't want to cause anymore damage and be left with the use of my iPod, i'm here for another 6 months.
yamipod
(Webmaster)

Posted on: 2006/9/12 22:48

Sorry, I just understood your problem (no repair is needed):

Simply delete the "prefs" file under iPod_Control\yamipod in your iPod.

iPod_Control is a hidden file. Enable "show hidden files&folders" in explorer prefs.

Cheers,
Tomas
Posted on: 2006/9/13 14:29

it worked!!!!! thanks a lot thomas. you have no idea how much we love your program and how it gets used on a daily bases. swapping songs keeps our morale up when we;re out in the field doing a whole lot of nothing. thanks again!!!!

Register To Post