COMMUNITY

Back to Forum Index
   General Discussion
     A Little Question...
Register To Post
Poster Thread
Posted on: 2006/8/26 9:33

A Little Question...
I know that if you play something with YamiPod it will be submitted to last.fm, assuming you fill out your username and password. Well, I'm not that great with computers, but I digress. What I would like to know if it is possible to have tracks scrobbled if you are listening to your iPod and it is not connected to the computer in any way. I believe I read somewhere that it is possible. If it's not possible, my bad. Anyways, thanks.
microUgly
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2006/8/31 17:31

Re: A Little Question...
Posted on: 2006/9/2 23:45

Sorry... I believe it's a dead link.
Posted on: 2006/9/13 12:44

Hello, did you manage to know how to pass the songs you listened to in your ipod to your lastfm? I´m new on this and don´t know how yet, eventhough I already downloaded the yami ipod and have a username and pswd.
Thanx!
Posted on: 2006/9/13 12:44

Hello, did you manage to know how to pass the songs you listened to in your ipod to your lastfm? I´m new on this and don´t know how yet, eventhough I already downloaded the yami ipod and have a username and pswd.
Thanx!
exidor
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2006/9/13 14:21

basically if you play your ipod while you are out of your house, it collects the data. when you attach it again to your pc and open yamipod, it submits the data. it is not always sucessful. It has worked for me in the past, but not every time.

Register To Post