General Discussion
     Love at first sight
Register To Post
Poster Thread
Sticks
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2005/2/3 6:22

Love at first sight
I've been looking for an iTunes replacement for a few weeks now... i tried Xplay, Anapod, Ephpod, and Winamp Plug-in... all of which are very are either ugly, slow, lack features, or a combination of these things.... and as i was searching through Ipodhacks.com (because for some reason ipodlounge is down) i spotted yamipod. I've seen it before but i didn't think much of it, but it seemed like the last windows itunes alternative, so i checked it out. The web site was had a nice layout, so i checked out some screens.... and thats when i saw it.... a screen shot showcasing yamipods tagging ability... and what song was it tagging? Cunninlynguists - "Missing Children", one if my favorite Hip-Hop groups... i automatically headed strait to the download section, and know i have a permanent Itunes replacement.
yamipod
(Webmaster)

Posted on: 2005/2/3 6:59

Re: Love at first sight
Thanks a lot for your positive feedback. It's getting better and better, but there is still a lot to do.

Tomas
Sticks
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2005/2/3 7:06

Re: Love at first sight
Well, i got auto update on and i got this site bookmarked, so you'll see me around a lot. I really see this program taking off.

Big ups man

----------------

Register To Post