Register now    |   Login  

COMMUNITY

Back to Forum Index
   Development & Bugs
     4th generation 8GB nano - firmware not supported?
Register To Post
Poster Thread
jl92195
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2009/3/5 4:29

4th generation 8GB nano - firmware not supported?
I have the new nano 4th gen, black, 8GB.. Apple firmware is up to date, but is says my firmware is not supported... Is this a glitch? It's sort of annoying because I desperately need to transfer a large chunk of music between my PC's (the PC i am transfering to does not have an internet connection)...

Please get back to me ASAP...
jay
Posted on: 2009/4/19 9:08

Re: 4th generation 8GB nano - firmware not supported?
Quote:

jl92195 wrote:
I have the new nano 4th gen, black, 8GB.. Apple firmware is up to date, but is says my firmware is not supported... Is this a glitch? It's sort of annoying because I desperately need to transfer a large chunk of music between my PC's (the PC i am transfering to does not have an internet connection)...

Please get back to me ASAP...
jay

I have the same problem,
I started up iTunes today and my library was un-detected and all of my recently acquired music was missing off of my hard drive, i need a solution to this problem ASAP. Please someone?

After I get the "Firmware not supported" message a receive a message saying the iPod is unsafely disconnected, I'm greatly troubled and need a solution.

Thank you.
-Kate McCandless
Posted on: 2009/11/21 1:37

BUMP !
Same problem, no solution found with my Nano 8G. Please, help !
Posted on: 2010/1/15 3:21

Me too! Everything used to be fine, but now I get that same message and whether I trash preferences or download a fresh copy... it still doesn't work.

PLEASE YamiPod Gurus, if you exist please help us out... the problem has been going on for almost a year judging from this thread.
Pieter
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2010/10/4 13:22

same problem with my iPod nano 8 GB. Any solutions?
Cribbe
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2010/10/5 20:23

It doesnt work for me either. But all my music does show up in itunes and everything works, except when I launch yamipod it says my firmware is not up to date at 0% searched.

/Kristian

Register To Post