Development & Bugs
     error: iTunes Length (song mhsd)
Register To Post
Poster Thread
jrobledo65
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2008/12/8 22:44

error: iTunes Length (song mhsd)
Working with the 1.7 version, i was managing the playlists already created, and try to remove a song from one playlist, but an error appears, some thing about the length, after that YamIPod closed and now I couldn't start it again because the error: iTunes Length (song mhsd) appears. Besides if I try to use my IPod doesn't show any song, aparently is empty, but it is not really empty because at my computer shows the space used.
Please some one give me a hint in order to fix it.

Thank you very much.
Jorge
jrobledo65
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2008/12/9 2:55

Re: error: iTunes Length (song mhsd)
Looking for a solution, found this and works . . .
-----------------------------------------------
First of all, check to be sure you can view hidden folders if not. go to tools-->Folder Options, select the view tab and select the radio button "show hidden files".
Go to your ipod in my computer(in my case G:), you should see a folder iPod_Control,enter the folder, you should see another folder yamipod, enter the folder and copy a file named iTunesDB.
go back to [yourIpod]:/iPod_Control/iTunes and paste the file iTunesDB. it should ask if you want to replace it.click yes.
After you eject it I guess your Ipod should work fine.

This is the cause of the problem...after yamipod works on ur ipod it updates the iTunesDB to one not recognized by your iPod and iTunes.
--------------------------------------------

Register To Post