Register now    |   Login  

COMMUNITY

Back to Forum Index
   General Discussion
     How do i get read and write access to my Ipod (Linux)?
Register To Post
Poster Thread
mastrgamr
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2008/11/24 5:46

How do i get read and write access to my Ipod (Linux)?
I have my iPod shuffle plugged in and its under the /mount directory... the lib file where its suposed to be (/usr/lib) and when i run the Yamipod program in the terminal i get...

Cannot find libgstreamer Cannot find libxine  (YamiPod:9839): Gtk-CRITICAL **: _gtk_accel_group_attach: assertion `g_slist_find (accel_group->acceleratables, object) == NULL' failed /usr/lib/gio/modules/libgiogconf.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64 Failed to load module: /usr/lib/gio/modules/libgiogconf.so /usr/lib/gio/modules/libgioremote-volume-monitor.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64 Failed to load module: /usr/lib/gio/modules/libgioremote-volume-monitor.so /usr/lib/gio/modules/libgvfsdbus.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64 Failed to load module: /usr/lib/gio/modules/libgvfsdbus.so  (YamiPod:9839): Gtk-CRITICAL **: _gtk_accel_group_attach: assertion `g_slist_find (accel_group->acceleratables, object) == NULL' failed 

and in the actual program it says :
FMEx error: you've probably not copied libfmodex.so.4.02.05 to /usr/lib. See online documentation at http://www.yamipod.com  No audio will be available!

and it just freezes right there so i have to force quit the program.

Im guessing the problem is with the /mount folder not having my read and write access... how do i use this thing!!

Register To Post