General Discussion
     can i reorder the songs on my ipod?
Register To Post
Poster Thread
austinmc_4
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2008/11/1 21:01

can i reorder the songs on my ipod?
i have a shuffle so it doesnt automatically organize. can i reorganize the songs on my ipod?
Posted on: 2008/11/5 20:48

Re: can i reorder the songs on my ipod?
I would like the FAQ to be updated with information on play order for the Shuffle. Currently, iTunes no longer supports the shuffle and play order. The latest releases had faulty coding which causes a default reordering of all podcasts and music to the "release date" Nothing you do can change this, at least nothing easy.

Hopefully Yamipod will take advantage of this hole in iTunes and I'll start donating money.

What we want is very simple. Most shuffle users that listen to radio podcasts have to download them in the order they were broadcast, but having them reorderd by iTunes is insane. I'm still experimenting with Yami to find out if it will at least play the podcast in the order you drag and drop them in place.
austinmc_4
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2009/1/27 6:30

Re: can i reorder the songs on my ipod?
im not even really worried about radio podcasts or anything like that i would just like to be able to reorder by name or manually reorder the songs already on my ipod shuffle. also id like to at least have the choice to view them in the order they are actually in on my ipod instead of just alphabetically

Register To Post