Development & Bugs
     ipod classic & on the go playlist
Register To Post
Poster Thread
Wronschien
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2007/11/9 18:58

ipod classic & on the go playlist
Hello, I've been using yamipod for a couple of years with my ipod mini, everything perfect, thanks for that !

Anyway, I've just bought an ipod classic 80gb now, and it works rather fine with yamipod 1.73b3, which I know was not that easy given the new protections apple introduced.

Yet I have a problem with the OTG playlist : it simply disappeared for a few days and now it's back and I don't know why ; but there is no "clear playlist" entry in it, well maybe that's a feature of the classic i'm not yet much used to it (and in this case, anyone knows how to clear it ?), besides I can't see it with yamipod, so I currently have no way to clear it !

Any help ?
Wronschien
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2007/11/9 23:42

Re: ipod classic & on the go playlist
Well I eventually searched a little bit more and apparently a conflict occurs when a playlist a created with yamipod, then OTG is not usable, and I had a custom playlist, now I've removed it and that's fine.

In fact, with another yamipod created playlist OTG indicates the right numbers of tracks but when played it's the other playlist that's played.

I tried to record a playlist within the ipod, through OTG, and that works but when yamipod is launched again, the new playlist becomes corrupted, ie all tracks become all the same one, apparently the first one added on the ipod.

Plus, the OTG playlist is emptied only by launching yamipod.

Hope this might help make yamipod even better !
yamipod
(Webmaster)

Posted on: 2007/11/15 1:44

this should be fixed in next release (1.7b4).

----------------

Wronschien
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2007/11/16 2:44

Well I can't see any difference about that, sorry
thanks anyway for an update !
Ron_G
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2007/11/16 2:57

What did you pick when it asked you for the version of IPOD? I don't see the 80GB to chose?

I am having so much trouble getting my 80GB to work with Yamipod. I am most willing to contribute, but not until I get it to work. Like I said in a different topic, I pay for performance, and as of yet. I have seen none.

Ron
Wronschien
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2007/11/17 3:59

Well I can't remember much well but I think it was available in the list… sorry I can't tell you more !

Register To Post