General Discussion
     80 GB IPOD
Register To Post
Poster Thread
Ron_G
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2007/10/27 3:58

80 GB IPOD
I don't see this IPOD in the drop-down list when choosing what type of IPOD I have, as I am starting YAMI for the first time. That was with your previous version.

OK Now I see that the IPOD classic is supported, but I get an error message stating my IPOD was used with an unknown version of ITUNES and it may not work. I thought I read that I was supposed to configure my IPOD with ITUNES for disc use, and add at least one song, which I did. It also gave me another error message, after I chose to continue, that my firmware is not supported.

Anyone have an idea?

Thanks, Ron.
wilbye999
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2007/10/31 12:08

Re: 80 GB IPOD
I have the same problem so any feedback would be appreciated
Thanks JW
Ron_G
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2007/11/3 17:17

Well, the new v1.7b3 seems to recognize my IPOD, but the songs that I think it's telling me are on my IPOD, are not there when I disconnect. Remember, I am runnng win 2K. The copy software did copy songs from my IPOD to my desktop, so that I do appreciate. Now If I could just understand what the heck I am doing wrong to put MP3s onto my IPOD, I would gladly contribute.

I see no responses from Yamipod techs. Is the user community left to their own devices to figure these things?
Thanks,
Ron
locknload5
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2007/11/16 17:56

I'm in the exact same boat...using an 80 gig ipod classic with Windows XP. Everything sync's fine then when i disconnect no files there. Reconnect and Yamipod says everything is there. Any help would be appreciated.

yamipod
(Webmaster)

Posted on: 2007/11/17 1:35

delete the yamipod folder under iPod_Control in your iPod. Then start Y again and make sure to select iPod classic in the list.

----------------

Register To Post