General Discussion
     Missing music?
Register To Post
Poster Thread
jrtf83
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2007/7/8 5:26

Missing music?
Hey everybody, i'm new here and i'm not sure if this is the right forum, so mods, please feel free to move this thread.

Anyways, I tried messing around with my firmware and in the process loaded itunes 7.3 onto my ipod full of music i'd previously loaded music to with yamipod.

After all my work, i just noticed all my music and videos are missing from the ipod!

They're still on the physical drive, when i browse it from my computer, and yamipod sees the music just fine, but it just doesn't show up on the actual ipod. Music, playlists and videos are all missing.

I've searched around and not found anything very promising, beyond a hard reset which i've done a few times now.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks in advance,
Ross
yamipod
(Webmaster)

Posted on: 2007/7/8 14:58

Re: Missing music?
jrtf83
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2007/7/12 2:53

thanks very much for the help! it worked to get all my music back, but not my videos for some reason. tried saying yes when asked if it was caused by yamipod, to no avail. then i tried saying no, now all my music is back, but my videos are gone and in thier place in the videos and music videos area is all my music, listed a second time. I think my videos are in the unknown recovered section now... hm...
jrtf83
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2007/7/24 5:22

bump. so should i wipe my pod or what?
Posted on: 2007/8/31 0:48

Argh. Am a dork and accidentally deleted the songs on the playlist, thinking that that would take them off the playlist while leaving them in my ipod. Nooope. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Register To Post