Back to Forum Index
   General Discussion
     YM Down... Alternative to Yamipod?
Register To Post
Poster Thread
Posted on: 2007/6/14 15:59

YM Down... Alternative to Yamipod?
Hi there.

I know this is so inappropiate, but it's been more than a few days since the New iTunes version made Yamipod useless...

Meanwhile, the developer hasn't answered the threads regarding this problem. Not even a short message about "wait till I decide" "i'm working on it", "forget it, i'm through with this".

I'm fully concious than the developer is offering his hard work results for free, and he isn't obliged at all to give us his reasons, neither apologize. We're lucky he made this, went through all the fuss and shared it with us, in the first place.

However, I need my ipod transfer back :D What program can I use instead of Yamipod? What alternatives do you know? (A browser based solution valid both for OS X and WIndows XP would be perfect). Unless until Yamipod is back. Don't get me wrong, Mr. Ym. As soon as your great software is up&running again, i'll switch back to it.
I place this question here because it's the best place to find like-minded users...
yamipod
(Webmaster)

Posted on: 2007/6/14 20:35

Re: YM Down... Alternative to Yamipod?
Hi,

I'll try to update Y to support iTunes 7.2 ASAP. Send me your iTunesDB file, it's located under iPod_Control\iTunes in your iPod. This will help to speedup the hole process.

Send it via email.

----------------

Posted on: 2007/6/18 12:34

Whoa!

Thanks a lot for replying, Tomas.

Don't worry, I'll wait til the new version release. I can do without dying or anything, really :)

I was just sincerely worried that you had given up on YM. You know, this web thing has us all spoilt on receving real time updates.

Glad to hear you are working on it. Thanks again for your great program.
yamipod
(Webmaster)

Posted on: 2007/6/18 16:59

Quote:
Don't worry, I'll wait til the new version release

Actually YamiPod 1.4 should work with iTunes 7.2

----------------

Register To Post