Error: removefromallpl, file id not found [FIXED]
Register To Post
Poster Thread
Pinion
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2005/1/30 18:45

Error: removefromallpl, file id not found [FIXED]
Great program! I love it!

Okay, so this could partially be due to user error. I like YamiPod because of the way it handles letting me change the song info. I downloaded 0.58, and it recognized my 4gb mini just fine. I've used the program since you had .56, so I'm pretty familiar with how it all works. Anyways, I'm sure you know when you select more than one song, and want to edit the info of all of them, you can do so, and it'll give you the same box, but add new menu items Prev, and Next. I like that. So...I decided to select all my songs (All 600 some-odd songs) and edit the infos that way. The whole screen went white for about five minutes, which was fine, because it had to read a lot of songs. But then, after it finished, I got that error message, and the program crashed. Here's a screenshot of the error. 'preciate the help!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/pinion_kat/yamipoderror.jpg
yamipod
(Webmaster)

Posted on: 2005/1/30 21:09

Re: Error: removefromallpl, file id not found
Hi,

before using YamiPod did you use any other software other than iTunes? I ask this because this error *should* never popup. It's nothing critical, but it means that your music library wasn't written correctly.

After crashing was your iPod still correctly recognized by iTunes/YamiPod?

Tomas
Pinion
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2005/2/2 9:32

I got it fixed. Thanks for all the help! Basically, I had to rebuild the library in iTunes. I don't know what happened, but I guess now I know not to try and edit all my songs at once!
djc
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2005/2/4 4:05

Hi,

I am having the same problem, but when trying to move files from Ipod to PC. I have used other software than Itunes. In fact, none of my mp3 were ripped with Itunes; also, I have accesed the Ipod from Windows Media; Mp3gain, winamp, and others (activating hidden folders), but I don't recall changing any file info through any of these software directly on the Ipod. After crashing, the Ipod is correctly recognized (at least by Yamipod, as I don't have Itunes in this PC).

Great software. Thanks.

DJC
yamipod
(Webmaster)

Posted on: 2005/2/7 7:31

Fixed in 0.60.

Tomas

Register To Post