COMMUNITY

Back to Forum Index
   Development & Bugs
     "Corrupted iTunesDB! mhlt?"
Register To Post
Poster Thread
Posted on: 2007/5/11 21:32

"Corrupted iTunesDB! mhlt?"
i'm getting the errormessage "Corrupted iTunesDB! mhlt?" since i updated to iTunes 7.1. this only happens once when i plug in my (G3) iPod to scrobble the recently played songs to last.fm. when i reconnect i don't get the error message but the pending list for last.fm is emptied. restoring my iPod doesn't help. had this problem with the last beta and the current 1.2 versions of Yamipod. problem occurs on Mac 10.4 intel & PPC.
i really hope this can be fixed somehow, because for me Yamipod is still the only useful app i can scrobble my iPod plays with!
yamipod
(Webmaster)

Posted on: 2007/5/17 2:41

Re: "Corrupted iTunesDB! mhlt?"
Try this pre release:

Win version

Mac version

Linux version

----------------

Posted on: 2007/5/17 15:13

prerelease works. thanks! i'm getting an update notice though. ignore it i guess?
yamipod
(Webmaster)

Posted on: 2007/5/17 15:41

yep, ignore. please keep me posted to see if it's really fixed.

----------------

Posted on: 2007/5/18 16:36

New issue with this build. On submitting 4 pending tracks to Last.fm (Tools > Advanced > Last.fm > Advanced tab > Send button) I am getting a dialogue with the message "Last.fm: too many submissions at once? Will try less ... [OK]". Pressed the OK button a couple of times but the same dialogue keeps popping up. Restarted Yamipod but the dialogue won't go away. Any thoughts?

|| update ||

Mmm? Disconnected my iPod, listened to 4 more songs, reconnected and Yamipod started submitting songs to Last.fm. Weird.

Register To Post