General Discussion
     Corrupted iTunesDB! mhlt?
Register To Post
Poster Thread
Aubrey
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2007/3/16 3:44

Corrupted iTunesDB! mhlt?
I've been getting this error on startup ever since I updated to iTunes 7.1 and Yamipod 1.0.3

I only get the error when I have new tracks in my Recently Played playlist. The FAQ instructs those who get such an error to open up iTunes with the iPod plugged in for a moment. That does indeed fix the problem, but in the process it allows iTunes to snag my new tracks, rendering them unavailable for Yamipod to submit to last.fm

That's the only thing I use Yamipod to do, so now it's useless to me. Help!
Posted on: 2007/3/16 6:29

Re: Corrupted iTunesDB! mhlt?
i get the exact same error. and when i connect my ipod to itunes i cant submit to last.fm.... so precisely the same prob.....
aurelioc
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2007/3/22 18:35

same here
Posted on: 2007/3/28 3:57

i'm getting this too
bigstusexy
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2007/4/3 9:49

I also get this error with Yamipod 1.0.3 beta on windows. What I did was close yamipod (it closed it self actuallY) then re opened and it was fine. I thought it was my PC and I restarted and it seemed fine, I do remember getting the error again but I don't remember what caused it. I do have Itunes installed because of another issue where yamipod just does't work but its not active (running nor its helper service running)

I got this with a version 4 and a shuffle v.2
Posted on: 2007/4/4 4:22

yeah, that works, but it kills your playcounts so no last.fm submissions
Aubrey
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2007/4/4 5:29

Yup, kboswort is spot on.

Every time I get an email telling me there's another post in this thread my hopes soar. Then I return to find it's yet another person with the same problem.

If any of the rest of you are tired of waiting for a solution, you might try iSproggler. I initially avoided it because it looked really complicated and finicky. And well, it is. It took me a bunch of trial and error sessions to get it working right, but at least now I've got something that does.
Posted on: 2007/4/17 18:26

Any news on a fix for this? I have the same problem and keep waiting for a new beta that fixes this.
Posted on: 2007/5/3 1:19

still getting this error
Morbo
(Just popping in)

Posted on: 2007/5/7 22:18

I have analogous problem. In version 1.2 also.
(1) 2 »

Register To Post